Presently we are in the Walled City of Hondarribia on the Spain / French border
Korea was a buzz. A two hour trip from the airpot at incheon to seoul.
We had a great hotel that wasn't far from the market area which was fascinating
We arrived in Madrid on Sunday a bit jet lagged. But it was great. We took a heap of photos
Monday we wandered the city. Saw some of the plazas etc, the architure is nothing like we see at home all approx six to ten level high rise. Tuesday we caught the train to Irun seeing the beautiful countryside along the way. Then hiked our way here. That's about all for now. We hope all are well, next stop San Sebastian adios amigos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So good to hear from you two. Just to know you are there safely, and started on your "pilgrimage" is good. Is it hot? How's the food? beds? I'm getting a bit anxious re my trip, all those last minute decisions - ugh! re packing. I leave Sunday 30th so I hope I'll find internet access so i can read your news.
ReplyDeleteAdios amigos - Ruth